The following Rules & Regulations of Institute shall be observed strictly.
- Every student will strictly adhere to the rules & regulation of the Institute. They should be neatly dressed.
- Students should maintain the Tuition Notes & Record of Practical Work up to date. Tuition Notes & Practical Records will be checked by the Instructor every month. He / She should have a set of their own A.M.E. text books related with their subjects & tool kits of their own.
- When syllabus is completed as per the lesson planning, the students Tuition Notes & Workshop Records should be deposited to Training Manager (T.M.) for his scrutiny.
- Late comers should report to the T.M. before entering classes. In the absence of T.M. Q.M will deal with such cases & inform to the T.M. No student is allowed to leave class /workshop without the permission of the Instructor in-charge of the class/workshop superintendent.
- All leave Application will be addressed to the T.M. who is the sanctioning authority. Students absent themselves without leave for more than a week should obtain the permission of the T.M. before attending the next class. Minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory for every student to sit for the semester exam or he/she shall be debarred from the Exam.
- In addition to our practical facilities students are required to pay the actual cost (which will be nominal) for the practical if any arranged with other organizations.